The Preparing for Independence Program helps those who are unemployed and underemployed find employment that can lead to self-sufficiency.
Preparing for Independence will:
- Provide quality one-on-one counseling
- Help you understand your vocational interests
- Help you value you your personal assets
- Assist in providing job leads
- Help you develop or update your resume
- Assist with job search strategies
- Help with the details of employment
- Help remove barriers to your success
- Provide support to help you keep your job!
Computer training and career development workshops are also available!
Call for more information or to set an appointment! (610) 692-2344